3LD RESIDENCY PROGRAM: HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a digital copy via email of the following application materials to
The most important aspect of your application is your work sample.
Use the address below to submit a CD or DVD of your work sample through snail-mail.
3LD Art & Technology Center
80 Greenwich St.
New York, NY 10006
Required Application Materials
• Brief Bio of company and primary artists, including technical artists
• Brief Project Description
• Contact information including, name, phone, e-mail and URL
• Work sample DVD, CD or URL sample of most recent work
• Financials for the past 2 previous years (990, Audited Financial Statement, or Profit and Loss with a letter confirming Fiscal Sponsorship.) These financials are kept confidential, and are used to distinguish organization health and growth and to determine the level of subsidy 3LD can offer.
• Project Budget including income and expenses